The Pregnancy Support Library
Here, you will find connections to other websites to support you throughout your pregnancy and the birth of your baby. It includes links to women’s health networks and businesses with a focus on providing support to women.
Private Health Funds – Check with your personal provider the level of obstetric cover you have.
Fertility Specialist – Dr Chandrika Parmar
Fertility Specialist – Dr Manuela Toledo
Fertility Specialist – Dr Jim Tsaltas
Due Date Calculator – Calculate the estimated date of your baby’s birth
Babynames – For help deciding on a name for your baby.
Private Maternity Hospital – St Vincent’s Private Hospital
Fitwise Physio – Pregnancy Fitness
Hormones in Pregnancy – Learn about hormones and role they play in your pregnancy and birth.
- Online Classes – Nourish FREE for Dr Peter England patients.
- Hypnobirthing – Kathy Waddington
- Hypnobirthing – Karen McNeil
- For Dads – A class for expectant dads to learn how to best support their partner during pregnancy and birth.
Support for Mental Health
- PANDA – Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Australia supports women, men and families across Australia affected by anxiety and depression during pregnancy and in the first year of parenthood.
- COPE – Providing support for the emotional challenges
- Multiple Births Association – For parents of multiples
- Guide to Babies 0-12 months – REMEMBER, my patients get free access to this course.
- Infant Massage – Baby massage is a great way to connect with your baby and can help with settling.
- Baby car seats – For help with car seat fittings and knowing what to use for your baby.
WOMEN’S HEALTH SUPPORT NETWORKS
THINGS WE LOVE
Download the free Pregnancy Handbook for more information about pregnancy and birth.